And these days, it seems all I am doing -- in every aspect of my life -- is waiting. So I'm going to vent a little into the ether.
Things I'm Waiting For:
- Response from agent with full manuscript.
- Response from agents with partials.
- Response from agent queried with a referral.
- Responses to THREE job applications.
- Mortgage refinancing paperwork.
- Go-ahead from hubby (who manages our finances) to attend Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers conference
- The school year to start so I can get some real work done.
- Cooler weather
- Apology from hotel after disastrous spa weekend
- Shoes I ordered from Ebay
- Return call from body shop about the huge dent made by non-note-leaving driver in Old Navy parking lot
So how about you? Anything you are waiting for that's driving you nuts? Come, join me!